What are the benefits of football for children?
Each case is the unique one, and at What are the benefits of football for children? website there is hardly something that will not be able to satisfy any of them. It will provide you with dozens of unique ideas that will help you to organize a real celebration for your child.
Advantages of playing soccer in childhood
Soccer is one of the most practiced and followed sports in the whole world. Children, adolescents, adults and grandparents are thrown into the field to, according to the possibilities of each one, spend a time of maximum concentration and, above all, fun.
This sport not only raises passions among those who follow him from the stands, but also provides innumerable benefits to those who dare to put on a football boots and go out to the field. In addition, it is one of the star sports in schools around the world, where children play.
Benefits of practicing soccer in boys and girls
Football is not just a mass sport, it is an activity that brings benefits for the health and emotional development of children who practice it.
It is indicated for hyperactive children, since it helps them acquire discipline, capacity for organization and concentration. This sport is also becoming more common in children with autism or Asperger's syndrome due to the multiple benefits observed in their behavior.
Psychological advantages for children who play soccer:
- Children acquire values: the practice of soccer promotes the spirit of self-improvement and sacrifice, generates self-esteem in children, gives them discipline, ability to work in groups and to strive.
- Development of emotional skills and learning: children strengthen their logical capacity to think about the most appropriate play, help children to socialize, learn to lose and tolerate frustration.
Physical advantages of playing soccer in childhood:
- Increases muscle power in the legs and helps children to have more power in the jumps.
- Stimulates motor coordination: children control their body better and gain balance, strength and good posture.
- Increase bone density in the femur.
- Oxygenates the blood.
- Improves peripheral vision: children have to pay attention not only to what is in front of them but also to what is happening around them.
- Improves cardiovascular capacity.