The benefits of infant swimming
The benefits and advantages of swimming for children and babies
Suitable for people of all ages, swimming is one of the most complete sports activities. With this sport we work and exercise muscles, motor coordination and the circulatory and respiratory system. It also contributes to the development of the child’s independence and self-confidence.
For babies, the benefits are many. Swimming improves your cardiorespiratory capabilities, favors your postural alignment and benefits your muscle coordination, developing your sensory and psychomotor abilities.
Swimming and physical development of children
- Improves coordination, balance and knowledge of space.
- Beneficial for cardiovascular condition, improve the baby’s resistance.
- Increase strength thanks to muscular exercises, favoring an early development of psychomotor skills such as crawling or walking.
- The soft exercises, combined with the water at a comfortable temperature, relax the baby and stimulate his appetite, getting him to eat and sleep better. Consequently, it will improve your character and your behavior.
- It increases the capacity of your respiratory system and the adequate regulation of your blood circulation.
Infant swimming and psychological development
- The baby feels more secure and enjoys learning to swim when he feels that his parents have their attention focused on him.
- Increases the baby’s feeling of independence and self-confidence. Even if he does not walk yet, the baby can move in the water on his own, and that may encourage the awakening of his intelligence.
- The baby learns to swim in a fun and healthy way. And knowing how to swim is also a safety measure. Do not forget that there is a large percentage of accidents due to drowning of children.
- Stimulates self-confidence and therefore improves communication with others.
Children’s swimming and social development
- Help the baby to start socialization without traumas.
- Wide the horizon of shared games.
- Activate the fun and the spirit of play.
- Consolidate the bonds of affection with their relatives.
- Introduces self-care behaviors, making them extremely necessary habits.
- The cohabitation will help them to relate better and share activities with other people.
1351Baby shower guest sign in ideas
1607Girl baby shower favors ideas
2533Boy baby shower decorations ideas
1791TOP 10 Girl baby shower themes ideas for 2017
600Baby shower fruit tray ideas
3923Baby shower snack ideas pinterest
1909Purchase The Special Twin Baby Shower Cakes From Your Local Stores
4291High tea baby shower ideas – 10 ways to have a High tea baby shower party!
4319Baby shower afternoon tea ideas
2553TOP 10 Baby girl baby shower food ideas
2463Baby shower ideas pinterest boy
4315Baby shower centerpieces ideas pictures – 10 methods to brighten your baby shower party
554Welcoming a Baby Angel in Style with the Best Baby shower souvenir ideas
218710 Useful Triplet baby shower ideas for you!
2041Planning a Baby shower program ideas – detailed guide
3165Baby shower charades ideas
4327Baby shower onesie ideas – 10 secrets to know
2137Bumble bee themed baby shower ideas – 10 tips for good party!
3001Baby shower beverage ideas
1607Girl baby shower favors ideas
3405May baby shower ideas
2585Cute baby shower gift wrapping ideas
2257Cupcake ideas for baby shower girl
156Ladybug baby shower ideas
840Baby shower gender reveal ideas
3047Cute baby shower cakes ideas
2127Baby shower cupcake ideas for a girl
1775Baby shower ideas decoration
3301Cute owl baby shower ideas
520Baby shower candy bar ideas
360Baby shower giveaway ideas
2559Baby girl shower cakes ideas
1583Cupcake baby shower ideas
3155Little boy baby shower ideas
1321Baby shower for a boy ideas
174Baby shower centerpieces ideas