12 Ways to Strengthen the Immune System Naturally
The modern world is toxic. Particle pollution is a health hazard in many of the country’s large cities. Our water supply is polluted with fluoride, chlorine, drug residues, and hundreds of other unregulated chemicals. Typical American food is polluted with chemicals and modified ingredients. And we absorb pollutants in over-the-counter and prescription meds, vaccines, cosmetics, vinyl backpacks and jackets, dyes, containers, and so on. Most of us touch, eat, and breath toxins all day, every day.
With so much exposure to toxins it seems like our immune systems must be hopelessly overburdened. Indeed, if we don’t make a point to avoid some of these toxins, our immune systems will be overburdened.
The number one way to maintain a strong immune system is by avoiding as much toxic exposure as possible. If you haven’t already, look around your living space and see what you can change. Stop taking the pill, pain killers, drinking tap water, and eating packaged food, using standard household cleaners. Switch out plastic toys for wooden ones. Switch out plastic containers for glass ones. Use natural cosmetics and body care products. Don’t eat factory farmed animals. Wear natural fibers as much as possible and spend time in nature breathing fresh air.
- Eat nutrient-dense organic foods like grassfed meats, pastured dairy, organic fruits, roots, and vegetables.
- Drink fresh juices. Toxins deplete certain nutrients. In today’s world, we need more nutrients than food can offer. Unheated, fresh pressed juices offer the extra nutrition we need to stay optimally healthy.
- Lower inflammation by eating fish, phytochemicals, by avoiding sugar and PUFAs, and keeping weight down.
- Consume raw and fermented foods for a healthy gut.
- Play in the dirt. Organisms found in nature help build a strong immune system.
- Exercise. Overexercising can be bad for the immune system but walking and weight lifting help keep it strong.
- Get sunscreen-free sunshine. Vitamin D is important for the immune system.
- Allow fevers to take their course. Fevers are an immune response. Allow the immune system to do its job so that it can grow and get stronger.
- Don’t use medicine except when absolutely necessary.
- Don’t use antibacterial washes and don’t be overly clean. If every bacterial danger is removed from the environment, the immune system will never have a chance to learn and fight.
- Lower stress.
- Get adequate sleep.
1351Baby shower guest sign in ideas
2533Boy baby shower decorations ideas
1607Girl baby shower favors ideas
1791TOP 10 Girl baby shower themes ideas for 2017
600Baby shower fruit tray ideas
4319Baby shower afternoon tea ideas
1909Purchase The Special Twin Baby Shower Cakes From Your Local Stores
3923Baby shower snack ideas pinterest
4291High tea baby shower ideas – 10 ways to have a High tea baby shower party!
23689It is Safe to Eat Raw Meat – A Guide to Choosing the Right Type
218710 Useful Triplet baby shower ideas for you!
554Welcoming a Baby Angel in Style with the Best Baby shower souvenir ideas
2553TOP 10 Baby girl baby shower food ideas
2463Baby shower ideas pinterest boy
2041Planning a Baby shower program ideas – detailed guide
4315Baby shower centerpieces ideas pictures – 10 methods to brighten your baby shower party
3165Baby shower charades ideas
4327Baby shower onesie ideas – 10 secrets to know
3165Baby shower charades ideas
1695Baby shower gift ideas for a girl
1641Bear baby shower ideas
282Ideas for boy baby shower
2969Decoration baby shower ideas
410Ideas de baby shower
3173Brown and blue baby shower ideas
1201Baby shower on a budget ideas
1064Baby girl shower theme ideas
4217Unique baby shower gift ideas for mom
2565Baby shower ideas for a baby girl
796Baby shower prizes ideas for games
2479Baby shower menus ideas
3401Sheep baby shower ideas
3679Ideas for baby showers games
844Cat in the hat baby shower ideas
68Baby shower prize ideas
2705Baby shower favorites ideas